Etiquetas: ,

• Este debate tiene 7 respuestas, 6 participantes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 1 año, 1 mes por Anónimo.
Viendo 8 entradas - de la 1 a la 8 (de un total de 8)
  • Autor
    Anónimo
    Inactivo

I want to find a good VPN tool. Who uses a similar program? Whatever VPN I use, everywhere has its own problems and some leaks. I need a high-quality VPN for work that will work perfectly. It will also provide secure Internet access. Recommend a reliable VPN with high ratings and good reviews please.

Anónimo
    Inactivo

I would also like to find a good and fast VPN service with a large choice of countries to connect and that it could be installed not only on your computer but also on your phone and other devices. It is also important to me that it would be both on android and iOS. So far I could not find anything suitable.

Anónimo
    Inactivo

Yes, now without a VPN, it’s probably impossible to go anywhere. There are some locks or restrictions everywhere. Sometimes, not only for work, you have to use VPN, but even if you even see which one, you also have to turn on. But those that I use all slow.

Anónimo
    Inactivo

There are many relatively safe free VPN services: sometimes some public VPN services make new tariffs and offer them for free at the beginning with significant restrictions to test them. You can go to a blocked site, but you can’t use it permanently with such restrictions: this is done to attract new customers. I like 7vpn with good traffic and a large number of countries. I am pleased with its work, there are no bugs.

Anónimo
    Inactivo

Thank you for your advice and for sharing the app with us. It’s just like I wanted, they have an app for both PC and mobile devices. It’s cool that they have a way to try the service before paying for a month or longer subscription.

Anónimo
    Inactivo

Hello, I want to advise you a VPN called «Psiphon Pro», I’ve been using it for more than a year, I really like using it. When using a VPN, the most important thing for me was that it was free and worked quickly. I didn’t regret that I use it, download and use it to your health

Anónimo
    Inactivo

I read somewhere that some VPN services provide anonymity to the user, but at the same time they store on their servers data about you and the sites you visited. What do you think, is it true or is it another conspiracy theory supporters fabrication?

Anónimo
    Inactivo

I’ve heard that too, but most VPN providers are honest about it in the user agreement that you sign before you start using the service. On this site, everything seems to be transparent, open and safe for users. I don’t think it makes sense for them to steal data from regular people.

Viendo 8 entradas - de la 1 a la 8 (de un total de 8)
  • Debes iniciar sesión para responder a este tema.